Sunday, March 9, 2014

Couch to 5K



Brooke and I have been training for another 5K.  We did the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving but now I'm trying to really follow the training program better so in 8 weeks I should be able to run a 5K.  Maybe run the whole thing or 2 of the 3 miles.  The training is slow and I am not seeing much progress. It has been only 2 weeks and it isn't getting any easier for me.  My feet still hurt.  I do realize I'm hauling a good 50 lbs over.  I'm still classified as Obese.  (or just plain discusting)  I haven't really got a grip on the eating.  Adding more veggies but have a thing for Peanut Butter M and M's.  Our 5k we are doing with Marti is in November which is 8 months away.  But we are trying to run a 5K before then......................Here's my theme I need to remember...


Ashley Allen Ziegler's photo.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment