Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Stayed home

So, for the most part,  stayed home tonight.  Baseball was cancelled due to rain.  I went to the gym, and drove Andrew one place.  I got some wash done, the kitchen cleaned up, and really am a bit less stressed.  Its amazing how staying home some is fabulous.  I'm torn every night to about 30 different things.  Baseball, soccer, baseball practice, young womens, scouts (my church calling) and Nicks scouts.  Practice, Track, orchestra concerts, (that I have to attend or drive someone to...)  Happy to do all these things!!!  Love them so much.  They had better stay off drugs because I'm doing my best to keep them involved in good things.  I should keep them involved MORE in the scriptures.  We don't have time for Family Home Evening (well, we don't take time for it)  and we should probably stop all activities so we have time for Scritures, family Prayer and FHE.  I'll have to ponder that one.  Maybe we could have scripture study before school.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment