Sunday, June 22, 2014

Andrew - WOW

so, I received the following email from the counselor at Mueller Park Junior High regarding Andrew

Vickie Bingham
You replied on 5/29/2014 11:28 AM.
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 6:26 PM
To:

I just wanted to let you know what an impressive young man you have.  It’s been fun to work with him at school.  He’s talented, smart and well-liked by other students, but the most impressive part is his willingness to serve others.  I always see him pitching in to help from putting away chairs to carrying out balloons like today.  He may be quiet and keep a low profile but he is exceptional in the qualities he has.  You’re raising an awesome son!
Vickie Bingham


WOW!  Soo impressive that the counselor would bother to email me about how wonderful Andrew is.  I already knew how fabulous he is...Love him.  He is an asset to our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment