Friday, October 17, 2014

Golfing Nightmare

Its fall break today.  We decided to go Golf.  Jack, Maureen, Abi and Nick.  We have this great par 3 by our house that is closing this year...soo sad.  So, it was a beautiful day to golf.  About 3 minutes into our golf, Jack starts causing trouble.  Wanting to not put clubs back, or hitting the ground with the club, or spitting.  Spitting is a pet peeve with me.  Do not spit.  It is discusting and gross and very rude.  He would not stop.  Then he wants to play and count his strokes wrong.  I don't care about that at all. But then Abi decides it is the PGA and it is a big deal about counting all our strokes. Really. It is a par 3 and a Friday afternoon.  We are out for fun.  Jack leaves the putter on the previous hole, and Nick has to go get it.  Jack won't go.  He keeps getting mad, and Abi keeps fighting with him and insisting he count all his strokes....really.  On and on and on.  finally on the 8th hole I had had enough.  I can't stand the fighting or badgering or making a big deal out of something that isn't a big deal.  We left.  Walked to the car and didn't even finish our last hole.  We didn't even get a drink or any lunch.  NO way.  I feel like I am golfing for fun also, and its NOT fun for me if they constantly fight.  After that, I told all of them I am not driving them anywhere tonight  NO where so don't ask.  Really.  Enough.  Such a liberating thing to say no.  So here I sit at 7:30 in my duster in my bed. Love it!!  These pics were BEFORE the fighting began. 



nick abi jack

nick

nick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment