Friday, October 17, 2014

Brave Football

Sometimes I forget what I post because I am usually posting in a hurry and thinking I will come back and upload more pics or write more.  NOPE.  So, if I posted about Bountiful High Football, here it is again.  Andrew is a Brave and has been playing football for them.  He has seen some playing time in a few games.  He played the last 6 minutes against East yesterday.  I don't see his playing time usually because I don't get out of school until after the game starts and then the Chily boys have their football practice that I have to get them to.  But the East game was on a Wednesday and there was no football.  So Jack and I went to the game and got to see Andrew play football at Bountiful High School Larry Wall Stadium.  SOO fun.  Here are a bunch of videos and pics.  I don't even know what position he plays other than he is on the line.  he is #59











These videos are both similar and him standing.  I'm learning how to upload and my memory card is weird...











he is #59








No comments:

Post a Comment