Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas is coming

Add caption
Christmas is coming.  Today is November 28.  The day after Thanksgiving.  We had a great Thanksgiving.  The problem with Thanksgiving, is that Christmas is around the corner.  Christmas is very stressful to me.  I don't have any money so a holiday that is VERY expensive makes me very crazy and anxious and worried.....because when you can't make ends meet and you live so meager, how do you meet the very expensive Christmas and gift giving?  I have hated Christmas for many many years.


I don't hate Jesus.  I actually love Jesus.  I love singing Christmas songs in church.  Love being the hymn leader during Christmas!  Just dislike Christmas with all its expenses and stress too.   I remember reading last year or somewhere a quote I think from Matt Townsend but i can't find it now of course, that Christmas is stressful, mostly for mothers.  However, it is about making memories.  Thats about right.  So, I am trying to have a new attitude about Christmas.  We have our Christmas card made and sent to Costco.  Compliments of Brooke and our pics yesterday which were also due to Brooke.  I'm just going to have to somehow make it work.  I'm going to be excited for all the Christmas songs in the stores that I have heard a million times...not sure i can listen to FM100 in the car though....It is about making memories so I need to make them better.  Here's to Christmas....I hope...


Okay so just found this quote.  Spent all night looking for it and never thought it would be caroline kennedy...Love it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment