Monday, November 17, 2014

The BEST Concert

Abi and Andrew both play in the school Orchestra.  Andrew plays for Bountiful High, and Abi is at South Davis Junior High.  Well, they had a fall concert.  The last concert I went to for Abi was 2 1/2 hours LONG.  That was in December when you don't have that long to sit at a concert.  So, I then found out it was a combined concert for the 9th graders at South Davis, Bountiful High, Woods Cross High  and Viewmont High.    OH my word.  That would be EVEN longer.  Well, I soon realized that the concert would have TWO of my children performing.  I would only have to attend ONE concert!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, the concert really was very nice.  It was at Woods Cross High.  I went by myself due to football season for the other boys and Brooke being away at college.  Each group performed like one piece.  It was just over an hour long!  Way to go!  They did a fabulous job!

Andrew is in the back, middle bass player

Andrew in the middle. 

Andrew at the Bass

Abi in the front in white...

Abi in action

No comments:

Post a Comment