Saturday, October 3, 2015

Saturday in October

Sataurdays can be a bit of a challenge.  Today started with Nick needing to be at Football at 7:45 am.  We left our house at 7:30.  Andrew had to be at Football at Bountiful High at 8:00 am so I dropped both of them off. I went to target and then came back after I filled up his water jug at Maverik.  As I pulled in the parking lot, I realized that we had the half time treats.  panic.  I hoped I could get home to get them in time.  However, Chilly willy was bringing them.  He had gone to work and was home in time.  OH.  Good.  After Nick's football, We headed home to get Jack ready.  Oh, and now Andrew, Chili, and Abi went to Sports Authority in this gap of time looking for Andrew some kindof compression shirt for his Football career.  I think they found one.  .. ..

Oh I picked up Andrew after his Football.  We left for Centerville around 11:30.  After we pulled in the parking lot, jack said he was hot and wanted a short sleeved shirt.  AND he forgot his mouthguard.  you CANNOT play without a mouthguard.  Nope.  Nada. Even if your mother says its okay.  you cannot play.  So I head to Big 5 to get him another shirt and a mouth guard.  Success.  I found a shirt and a mouthpiece.  The problem was that when we got to football, the mouthpiece was too long in his mouth.  However, a nice dad said he had a knife in his pocket so we cut off the back of his mouthguard.  He changed his shirt and had a new mouthpiece.  He also forgot his water jug, but Nick didn't drink much out of his, so Jack used Nick's used water...

However, after all that, jack played a GREAT game.  He intercepted the ball!  Then on a kickoff, the ball bounced off the helmet of the opposite team, and Jack jumped up to get the ball.  So, he got the kickoff return!  Yahoo.  I guess that was worth a new Under Armour shirt and mouthpiece from Big 5.
After that, we headed up to Mueller Park where Abi was reffing.  We stayed for about 30 minutes, and then Jack and Nick were fighting and kicking so we left.  Andrew and I went to Trader Joe's (my favorite store for feeling like a tree hugger) and got some cool food like cookie butter and whole wheat hamburger buns.  Went and picked up abi, and chili was also there to get her.  So I left and went to Dollar Tree for my favorite Halloween decorations.  I found a few things I liked and so will hopefully decorate tomorrow.  It ends up that Abi almost had to be the Center Ref.  She was the only Ref that showed up for the last game.  However the coach of the other team was a certified ref so he helped her.  Whew!  dodged that one.  She is a few $$ richer now!

After that, I stayed home and rested.  My feet hurt all the time now.  I have tendonitis in my left foot so It was killing me.  It was a super fun day.  I absolutely LOVE football season.  Its crazy busy, but soo fun.  And I love wearing my new Bountiful Football shirt!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment