Saturday, October 17, 2015

UEA weekend 2015

UEA was lots of fun. We started out at the Dentist.  It is now our Uncle Mark who is our Dentist.  Nick below, is in Mark's office messing around on his phone.  So, Everyone was cavity free, except for Abi and Nick.  Jack has tons of cavities but most are in baby teeth that will fall out soon.  Nick and Jack have some improvements in dental hygeine.  




Then the girls went to my favorite place.  Red lobster for all you can eat shrimp.  Its my favorite place to go with my buds.  So now I took my favorites to the Lobster.  What fun.  And especially fun because I had a gift card from Chilly Willy that he gave me for some holiday.  Can't get enough shrimp, salad, cheddar bisquits!  






UEA we did the shoot around.  Shoot a basket and choose a book.  Barnes and Noble provide the books.  We all made the basket and got to choose.









sitging in the Dentist chair...





We decided to try some golfing the next day.  Love to get out and golf.  You can see by these pics that our form is terrific!!








must be the 19th hole..resting..


So fun to spend time with those that I love.  Glad they want to hang with me at UEA convention, and golf and Red Lobster.  (they didn't have a choice on the dentist...)





No comments:

Post a Comment