Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Assembly...Andrew was the Star

Andrew has been practicing his Yoyoing for a while.  Abi and I got word that he was performing in the Christmas assembly at School.  So I looked it up, and we decided to go.  He worked and worked for hours.  I heard him late at night doing that yoyo thing, and I could hear the yoyo drop when he missed it.  He was the final act of the assembly.  Santa brings him a present with a yoyo in it and he does his routine.  He was SOOO good.  The crowd went crazy and they were soo into it.  It was fun.  I'm glad I decided to go and take the time off at the last minute.  He was absolutely the best act.  

Abi was the videographer of the yoyo demonstration!!!  Love him.










This is Andrew's friend Boon on Santa's lab



FYI the santa Suit is Mitchells.  And that Santa is the kid that was going to walk by Abi videoing, and he got on his hands and knees and crawled under so he wouldn't get in the way.  It was Andrew's friend Jack...






No comments:

Post a Comment