Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Eve 2016

Another successful Christmas Eve ...We had our family party on Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  So Christmas Eve we venture to Temple Square and then to In N Out.  I forgot my phone so I can't upload pics until someone sends them to me....It is really a nice thing to do on Christmas Eve.  It was pouring rain so we got a bit damp.  Not too cold until the Manger Scene that I made everyone stay and watch.  That was when we decided it was too wet.  But we were suppose to have snow and it was just rainy...Snow might have been better.

Off to In N Out.  That is the only place that we have ever found open.  Plus it is perfect.  There is not room to decide where else to eat because there is no where other than at home.
















Then here is part of my work...there is more but still somewhere else...






This was the solution to my headache this afternoon...and a nap and a coke





The candy up at the top is to share...what are the odds that they will share


After my Santa Treat...they left the coke out for Santa...Santa added the empty bag of Reeses clusters


After my work was finished, this was on TV.  Professional wrestling.  I LOVE professional wrestling.  Mark and I watched all star wrestling every Sunday before church!  Couldn't have asked for a better show...well, maybe Its a Wonderful Life, but other than that.  I had already watched Catholic Mass on TV!


Here is the snow I woke up to!




No comments:

Post a Comment