Sunday, July 9, 2017

4th of July


Fourth of July started on Sunday.  We went to a free concert in Layton at the Ed Kenley Ampitheater.  It was pretty good but hot.  





I didn't go to fireworks because there is not a really great place to go since our usual fireworks place closed a few years ago in South Salt Lake.  Plus I don't want to be hot.  So I made a Fourth of July treat instead.  Here are Red, White and Blue Rice Krispy Treats.  They Kindof look like yuck here but the were better when you got more in the middle.


That night I decided to take a bath.  I used the Bath bomb that Brooke gave me for Christmas.  It was a great and relaxing idea. However, there were soo many fireworks close - more than I have ever heard - that went on forever and I kept thinking if  my house starts on fire, I will have to run out naked!  





No comments:

Post a Comment