Sunday, July 9, 2017

Tear A Part and a New Handle

I have been so busy this summer getting all the odds and ends accomplished.  It has been so fufilling.

We had a fender bender in the Green car from Grandma a few months ago. It would have cost around 7,000 to fix it.  So decided it needed to go.   I finally got around to getting rid of it.  I couldn't remember to do it except when I was driving in or out of the driveway and forgot as soon as I got inside.  I had Tear A Part come and get it.  I had to have the title and ID.  Got both.  Got 100.00 for it.  Plus they towed it away.  Win.  So glad to have it out of my driveway.







We also broke the door handle off the shower door in my bathroom.  It just broke and left a sharp edge a few of us have encountered.  I couldn't find one at the local stores so I had to order one.  Ordered it and it was too small.  Dang.  I also paid 6.00 for shipping.  I hate to pay shipping.  So, I was thinking of ordering one again, and this time I ordered from Home Depot.  If they ship to the store, there is no shipping, and its easier to return.  It was there before the morning.  Yahoo.  Installed 10 minutes.  Plus it was a total of $5.50.  Well, if you add in the one that didn't fit it is around  20.00.







No comments:

Post a Comment