Sunday, September 24, 2017

Primary Program 2017

Normally I wouldn't even think twice about the Primary Program...but this year It was a bit different.  I was the primary Pianist.  I have NEVER played the piano for church except for recently for this calling.  Really.  Well, I played on Father's day.  It was super scarry.  I was nervous but not as bad as I thought I would be.  I had worked super hard to practice the songs.  I practice at least once a week for a couple of hours. That is a long time to practice 7 songs.  The problem is that we were singing this song called The Miracle.  It is a new song (sort of) but like 4 pages and fancy.  That made me so nervous....But I survived with only about 3 mistakes!!!!  And I didn't even sweat!

So, here's to another year in Primary.  I was told today I am NOT being released so maybe I can learn 7 more primary songs for the coming year.

Jack had a part too.  He did great.

This is my smiling face after the program!  i don't know how to take a selfie obviously



This is a video that Nick took during church - which is against the gospel - of Jack giving his part in the program.  I'm also to the left playing the piano.


I was soo tired from worrying and stuff that I had to take a bath.  I used the bath bombs brooke gave me foer Mother's day.  They are the best !  And they are a flamingo shaped!


That is a mighty attractive leg.




1 comment: