Saturday, September 30, 2017

Aunt Lois's


So Michelle sends me these two pics the other day.  They are a blast from the past.  That is me in the Red shirt and I am holding McCall who is now 27 or 28.  We were picking tomatoes I think.  Must have been the only time my mother planted whatever we were picking.  That is Blake in the stripe.  He is now 30.  This was the beginning of being Aunt Lois.


This Pic is McCall and Blake again.  And I am in the front and Melanie (my sister who is dead) is the other one.  She was the real Aunt Lois.  Aunt lois is a doting aunt that can't get enough of you that comes to everything, and spends all her money on you!  The real Aunt Lois that we knew was super fat and frumpy!  However, we did not have those traits.  I think this is at Melanie's apartment in Las Vegas.  I must have been like 22.  Melanie must have 
been 25.  

I wish I could be as fat as I thought I was there again!


No comments:

Post a Comment