Saturday, September 30, 2017

Sharon


My Cousin Sharon came to visit.  She was at a funeral in Boise and decided to come the extra 5 hours to visit.  She stayed at my parents house but decided to come to the Bountiful High School Football game with me.  I went because Jack and Nick wanted to go and I don't like Jack going alone.  So we went and talked.  We had a great time.  I think I look like I could be her mother.  

We stopped at Maverik on the way home to get Jack and nick a drink.  Sharon treated them to their slurpee.  

Had a great time with her visit.  She came because she doesn't know how much longer my dad will be around.  No one knows that question. This is probably the last time to see her for a while...




 This is her cane that she left here last time in my car.  I couldn't believe that I have kept it for an entire year.  She wanted it back.  Good because I don't want it anymore. Athough I am about to use one too because my arthritis is getting bad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment