Friday, January 19, 2018

Cleaning

Mlk day today.  We cleaned the basement.  Nick acted like I asked him to chop off his arm...It is like Michelle said, I would chop off his arm AFTER he cleaned...
3 bags of garbage gone (including trophies from 2006 that were covered in dust...).  Vacuumed and all the blankets and bedding washed.  Floor vacuumed. Bathroom didn't get cleaned but that is for another day.  We filled up the black garbage can outside which is so embarrassing.  Put the other bunk bed away and wow, that room actually looks like someone would want to walk in there.  And this time there were no maverick cups with Pee in them...Win in my book.  Now Nick thinks we need a Maverick drink and go to Mod Pizza....



                                               Here is Nick removing the Christmas tree...


                                                         This was just the beginning.





                     This is Brooke and myself at Blaze pizza (kindof like MOD pizza...so its the only pic I                         have.  I forgot to take one when we went after cleaning...:)


After cleaning, Mod Pizza, Playing basketball at the church (since I have a key to practice the piano) and Maverick because they were soo thirsty from playing basketball,


Jack did some of his Science fair project.  We just started so we could get the pictures taken and sent to Walgreens.  One would think I like Science Fair Projects, but I do NOT!  They are just a project for your parents. And no Parent needs another project.





No comments:

Post a Comment