Monday, February 19, 2018

Some favorite things


Nick needed a shirt for Gym.  I suggested this periodic table shirt.  He said NO that is dumb.  I thought a Periodic Table shirt would ALWAYS be appropriate and it is mostly white which is that the requirement says..




Jim went on a trip and this is how she left her bed.  That is her mermaid tail.


This is Melanie (my sister) and myself.  I'm on the right in the leather coat.  We are at Hogle Zoo with Blake and Mccall our Niece and nephews.  Wow, that had to be the 80s.


This is my Grandpa Fon.  He lived to be 100 and has been dead about 17 years.  I miss him.  He was so kind.  He married my Gma when he was 50...and when you think of him being 50 and never been married you would expect him to be a bit ornery.  NOPE.  He thought we were the greatest!  Which is a total compliment.  He LOVED us to visit and help him with the chores.  really.  And you know he had to be thinking....'oh let's get his over with that these dang kids want to go with me to feed the cows....'  He acted like we were the best and we were such good helpers! 

Oh this is Blake my nephew .  They were both wearing their overalls.  


This is my Gma Stella and Gpa Fon.  And their  house in Delta.  Such good memories.  They are holding Blake my nephew.  They have been dead since most of my kids were born.  I miss them both so much.  They were so kind and thought we were the greatest thing ever!



And this is Sushi from Lee's. It is our new favorite thing.  Well, a close second to peanut butter balls.  But we have tried Trader Joe's, Costco and Smiths Sushi too.  We like Lees, Costco, Smiths and then Trader Joes.  So yum,


And if we are lucky, at Lee's they have these little things of Wasabi.  It makes it so good and hot that your eyes water!  Love it.



This is my favorite shirt now...It says "Just Say Moe".  This is a horrible pic of me, but I have been wearing it now for a while.  My friends Lynne and Janet gave it to me about 30 years ago and I still have it and just found it again.  My nick name was Mo.  So fitting.






No comments:

Post a Comment