Monday, February 19, 2018

Valentine's day 2018

You know I really like Valentines day.  It is kindof Low key.  You can buy flowers, candy or whatever and show your love for people.  You go and buy some valentines at Smith's for School and attach some starburst and give them to the class and it is like 7.00 and SO fun.  Here is our Valentine's day.

I got everyone some socks.  The boys got Stance socks and Abi and Brooke got Under Armour socks they like to wear to the gym. I had already mailed Andrew's valentine to school.  He said he didn't get it yet because I didn't put an apartment Number on it.  Well, that was not my fault...he gave me his address..






These are the flowers chili wili sent to my school.  They were really pretty



                      These flowers were Abi's on the left from Josh, and  the glitter ones were from a week before from Brooke's friend Ty...

These roses were the current flowers from Ty for Valentines day.



No comments:

Post a Comment