Friday, June 29, 2018

Animal Kingdom

Animal kingdom was also on the agenda.  I think it might have been my favorite...We took a bunch of pictures with the characters...some how brooke and McCall have purchased them. .



This ride was fabulous.  You get in a jeep and look at dinosaur stuff...You can't fall out so it is great.




Here is Toy Story ride.  McCall and Brooke look so intense


Brooke has this boy that is in love with her.  His name is Ty.  He works at the zoo.  He sent her these flowers while we were there.  They were so pretty and nice.  He loves her.


I think this was Pandora.  Or something like that..can't remember.  Maybe we just liked the background



We got a Cinnamon roll first thing.  It was kind 
of like a crossant cinnamon roll.  It was fab!



We went on some ride that got you wet.  I didn't want to get wet so I wore my poncho that we bought because it was raining for the past two days.  They all made fun of me.  But I was dry.  I did look kindof stupid however...










This was the tree of life,  and animals are carved into the trunk.  







They wanted their picture with these lanters.  I think this was in Disneyworld because Michelle and I left before this because we were so tired.  









Always a good ride.  Pirates.




a favorite ride was the Safari.  We saw these flamingos on the ride and I Love flamingos.!




Here is Brooke looking at some exhibit.  She is dreaming about going to Zoo School.




No comments:

Post a Comment