Thursday, June 14, 2018

Caribean Resort

We Stayed at the Disneyland Caribean resort.  It was like 8 different areas in one.  We were at Aruba I think.  It was a fabulous place to stay.  We had to go to the bus stop and just take a bus to whichever park we were going to.  They came every 20 minutes or so.  Then we took the bus back to the hotel. 
It really was the best.  It was so great, Brooke even got flowers from her boyfriend, Ty while we were there.  They were really pretty.












I was so tired one night that I came back early and went to bed.  It was really the best!  I had the hotel room to myself for a few hours while the others went to Epcot again.  I was tuckered out and my feet hurt!  Plus if you are going to pay for a hotel might as well enjoy it some!


This was the view out our room  We didn't get time to sit down at the beach because it was rainy most of the time.  It was also under construction.  NEXT time we are sitting on the beach for a while.



They  also had a shuttle to the airport.  We were waiting here for like 40 minutes because we missed our bus sitting there...not sure how that happened...but we made it eventually and successfully caught our plane.  


Totally had the trip of a lifetime.  Checked out Zoo School, went to the Orlando temple, and Disneyworld, Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Caribean Resort.  Can't wait to go back.  It was super fun because I got to spend it with people I love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment