Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Gloria Falls

 



Michelle and I are keeping our tradition (of one week...) of going on a hike each weekend.  We ended up at Gloria Falls.  It is in Little Cottonwood Canyon (I think).  We arrived super early.  We met at 7:30 am on a Saturday.  Thats perfect time for hiking.  




















It was a pretty good hike, it said it was moderate difficulty.  We hiked to the bottom of the falls, then decided since we are such Bad A@@ hikers to hike to the top of the falls.  We made it!  I was kindof impressed with myself that I made it.  It was about 3 miles round trip according to Michelle's apple watch.  Yay.  Super fun to hike and I got more use out of my golf skirt that is doubling as a hiking skirt!  


We stopped at Einstein Bagels on the way home for our usual Turkey Sandwich and a cookie.  We were home by twelve so I could hurry off to a Bridal Shower for my friend Heidi!  



No comments:

Post a Comment