Monday, September 7, 2020

Labor Day Weekend

:Labor Day weekend started with the Brighton High School Football game.  Then Saturday came around and I found myself playing golf  in Layton.  It was soo HOT.  Like HOT.  100 degrees hot.  I decided it would be fun to play even though I would be sweating like crazy.  One thing is he would sweat too...

So, I pulled out my new Golf skirt I bought a while ago...Abi said a skirt was the way to go.  I also pulled out my new Vans shirt (I bought after playing golf before and not having a good shirt to wear...).  And I was off.  We played at Sun Hills golf course above Hill Air Force Base.  






This is the skirt I wore.  Abi said it was good.  I hope so.  

Sunday am Michelle and I decided to finally go on a hike we have been talking about for years...We went up to Cecret Lake in Albian Basin.  We went up to Albian on one of our field trips this summer and wanted to do the hike.  We did it.  




This Lake was the destination.  You can't swim in it, but it is absolutely beautiful.  







This part was a bit more difficult.  I had no idea this hike was this hard.  I thought it as easy but I made it and actually survived to tell about it.  





I looked it up and it says it is strenuous.  Oh, thats just what I needed for the first hike after my ankle surgery...

Then I went to see a friend and he suggested since I survived hiking in the am, we go to Donut falls on a  hike that evening.  Ok I was all in since I have wanted to go to Donut falls too.  He said it was easier than Cecret lake.  Cecret lake is about as hard as I can do.  



So I hiked up Donut falls and at the top there are quite a few rocks for the waterfall thing.  I didn't make it since we were almost out of daylight and I was kindof tired after my other hike in the am.  

But it was a super fun day and weekend and its only Sunday...


No comments:

Post a Comment