Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Bingham LAX

 

Bountiful Played Bingham in Lax.  Bingham is where my sister lives and her kids went to High School so they came and watched.  It was freezing and windy but fun.  Bountiful did lose to Bingham but only lost by one goal.  Which is pretty good considering they lost 20 to 2 in Park City..:)  


Jack and Nick are both out there.  97 and 99.  Jack did get a penalty for an illegal body check and had to go to the penalty box. I think that makes him a bit proud...








Here we all are, Kristin and McCall came but they left before this picture was taken.  Love these people.  I took this photo which I can't believe we are all in the pic...You would think I would have made sure it was more flattering for me ...

THEN at 9:30 pm the doorbell rings...always makes my heart stop a beat...and this was on the porch



                                                           Nick got answered for Prom.  YAY.  


No comments:

Post a Comment