Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Easter 2021

 Easter Egg Hunt at Gma house didn't disappoint.  We had hawaiian Haystacks for dinner and found Easter eggs in the back yard.  All the big kids get into the egg hunt.  Mitchell I think was in charge so some of the eggs were on the roof and high in the trees.  We needed a ladder for more eggs than we have ever needed to before.  






Here I am at Church on Easter Sunday waiting to wave...





Nick and I got an opportunity to play some golf...so we did.  It was fun.  We played at Snyder's Riverside in Riverdale. It is  great course.  Nick only lost about 3 balls...and almost hit the trailer park twice.  

I didn't put myself out much for Easter this year. I got some candy and some Easter grass and some Cookies.  I didn't even get baskets or clothes for anyone.  Making the holidays less stressful and minimalizing them.  It makes it more enjoyable for everyone.  


Brooke was in charge of the this arrangement...





I added this touch....



No comments:

Post a Comment