Thursday, April 22, 2021

Bonneville LAX

 I could just post the lax pictures and say they are for all the games because they all look alike.  I did bother to take some pics at the Bonneville Game so I might as well post them for posterity ...:)  



97 and 99 rocking the field



97 and 99 taking a break




Nick is in the gray shorts and Jack is in the red shorts on the left 





Another loss for Bountiful High but it was only a one point loss and we scored like 6 goals so we are getting better.   The JV game was first, so Jack and Nick conveniently like McDonalds after while they watch the Varsity game.  Gma and I go get it for them. Gma pays of course.  :)  


Got a Facetime Call from Abi during the game.  She said she got a scholarship and is the President of a wellness thing on Campus.  She will need to tell me again so I can update the right thing.  Way to go Abi.  You are a smarty.






No comments:

Post a Comment