Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas goodness

So, yesterday the Relief Society President called and asked me if I was home.  Well, when people ask me that, i usually say NO.  But I decided to make her life easier and say yes.  She came over and gave me an envelope that had $200 dollars in it.  Really....She said she knew how hard it is for me and that maybe it could help.  Wow.  I'm like, no one ever knows that about me.  She said she knew.  So nice for someone to notice how hard you work to make ends meet.  I SOO appreciate it.  The funny thing is that I make more than most people in our ward according to my Bishop.  We do have 9 buildings of apartments....so they don't make much.  I bet the people in the houses make more than I do.

So Kind, soo unnecessary, so thoughtful...I feel like I am invisible at church.  Nice to know that someone knows you are there and trying so hard to survive.

It is a struggle.  Christmas isn't my favorite time of year.  I have tried much harder to make it a better holiday for me.  It has been better so far.  I ordered tons online with no shipping.  That has been a big help.  I have been able to pay for it also.  Chilly willy has also stepped up and contributed to the Christmas gift giving.  That has helped too.







No comments:

Post a Comment