Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014

Here are the Christmas pictures.  Christmas was a bit better this year for me than most. I seemed to get it together. I think one reason is that school was out soo early and so I had like 5 days to finish up shopping, and wrapping and stuff.  I wasn't extremely tired and worn out like usual.  Usually I'm soo tired I just want it over.  It was much more fun this year.  I stressed out less.  I think I did fail some of the children.  I didn't mean to, but somehow they feel like they got the short end of the stick.  I didn't mean for them to feel that way.  It makes me feel sad.  But overall, it was one of my best.  Calm, less stress, and fun.  




























love some chinese take out on Christmas day!

Chinese food lunch - yea




No comments:

Post a Comment