Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Festivus 2015

Festivus is a holiday for the rest of us.  It was explained on an episode of Seinfeld.  George Kastanza loved Festivus.  There is a hilarious 6 minute Youtube video explaining it.  Here it is.. Hilarious.....


You put up a Festivus pole instead of a Christmas tree.  It is the day before Christmas Eve and we can air our grievances.  Another blogger I follow, listed her grievances for Festivus.  So here are mine...they are not in any order.  I have thought about them for a few days before I publish.




*People that back into parking stalls.  It really doesn't save time.  Just irritates those who are waiting to drive by while you pull out...I have noticed that it is just men and lesbians that back in.

*People who are constantly late.

*Women who don't work saying how tired they are...or how many things they have to do....well, I have just as many things to do AND 40 less hours to do them since I do work...

*People who park right next to you in the parking lot at the same time. (at the store or church or work.  Everyone has to get out of the car so give me room to get out)

*People who are rude to sales people, fast food service workers, grocery store clerks and teachers...

*People who call and leave a message and say "call me".  well tell me what it is about so I know how much time to allot so I can judge when to call..................Grrrr

*People who are on their phone constantly...

*Seeing Xmas instead of Christmas written on things...it only takes about 3 seconds to write the whole thing out....

*working soo hard and having soo little.

*everything I do is mediocre ...due to being a working mother...not enough time to do anything decent...



I think I will have to celebrate festivus every year!  what are your greivances  ??

As I just typed this, I realized that my greivances really are just that...little annoyances...I have been thinking about them all day since its Christmas and I haven't moved far from where I am sitting now.  Really how fortunate I am that these little petty things are my greivances.  yes I have more annoyances, but that is really what they are.  Annoyances...thats fortunate in my book!



No comments:

Post a Comment