Friday, December 11, 2015

Can the Lord count on me?




I have been thinking a lot lately...wierd.  about if the Lord can count on me.  Not sure why, but everyone knows those people that will do whatever and whenever someone asks them to do something they are there.  No questions, just there.  I am just not that person.  I am sort of a maybe person...let me think about it...who is it for...are they wierd.... will I feel wierd....are they scummy....are they in the apartments....really no one asks me to help in our ward...however it still makes me think.  Last night we were at Temple Square and I was sitting in the Visitors Center and looking at these life size pictures of 4 missionaries.  They are certainly someone the Lord can count on.  They were so cute.  So filled with the Light of Christ.  So happy.  Wierd for me to be thinking of that...I must have been thinking of the Primary song that says "the Lord can depend on me".  for my version it would say 'The Lord might be able to depend on me...".  Not a great way to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment