Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Judge Judy


My favorite thing to watch on TV is Judge Judy.  It is a court show in which real people come to court.  It is on like at 12:30 weekdays.  I can only see it when I am off of school.  I love to watch her because it makes you feel soo much better about your life.  People are coming to court because they are having disputes that usually involve rent, or loaning money or damaging property.
The quality of people on the show is amazing.  They usualy don't have jobs and one guy actually had 10 chidlren with 10 women....What?  Really  ???  AND lots of the court cases involve alcohol.  When I stay home from school I love to get Panda Express and watch her.  She is sassy, and rude and very straight forward.  Love her.  I got to watch her today so my whole Christmas Holiday was made!!

No comments:

Post a Comment