Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter

Easter is one of my best holidays.  It requires some candy(always a favorite) and then whatever you feel is necessary. I usually get the kids some shorts and a shirt for summer.  Everyone needs new shorts and shirts for Summer.  I also love Singing in church "He is Risen".  .

Here is my pile of stuff for Easter waiting to be folded and put into baskets.



 Finally what I got it organized into.  I don't think I had much luck on the clothes department.



That is Nick asleep on the couch...and his bedtime snack of pringles...:)




We had our Easter Egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpas today.  Here we are getting briefed on the rules.  You can find 5 eggs.  If you touch it, it becomes one of your 5.  Ready , Set, go.








Andre reaching up for one on the light


Brooke getting one out of the tree





Brooke and McCall


Luke




Luke and Stella 



Nick and Gma in the background





Jack, Stella and Gpa.



Brooke at Baby Animal days in Logan.  Random.

No comments:

Post a Comment