Sunday, April 9, 2017

New Glasses, 21, and a lost tooth

Brooke turned 21 April 2.  Of course I will say I can't believe it has been 21 years that she was in the ICU and I didn't think she would survive.  It was traumatizing to everyone.  But she did survive and continues to make us laugh and keep us entertained.  She wants to be a zookeeper so maybe she will be in charge of the Lion exhibit at Utah's Hogle Zoo sometime...




Here is Brooke taking a nap.


Andrew got some new glasses at the Costco.  He thought he needed them for his trip to California with the Choir.  



And Jack decided to lose a tooth.  I am not a big fan of the no shirt look but he was in bed when he pulled it out.  




We also had our favorite dinner tonight.  Sweet and Sour Chicken.  Everyone eats this which is kindof odd.  This is compliments of my friend Rebecca Beck!  


No comments:

Post a Comment