Sunday, April 9, 2017

Spring Break 2017

So, here is my to do list for spring Break.






as you can see, I only got a few things crossed off.  

However, I did get some golf in.  Nick and I played golf in Rose park.  I killed it!  It was sooo cold.  Nick is sitting in the golf cart with his blanket it was that cold.  Didn't stop him having a drink however.











Tuesday is 5.00 night at the movies, so Nick and I went to see Beauty and the Beast.  No one else wanted to go.  No one else wanted to play golf either.  Jack stayed home alone.  



This is the best pic.  I forgot to take one before the lights went out!  It was soo good.  Loved every minute of it.  Nick even ate all the popcorn.  Imagine.  And the refill.


We had to much fun Playing golf on tuesday, we decided to play again on Wednesday.  It was a beautiful day and much warmer!!




Having a little lunch at Chik Fil A after a tiring day of golf !!!
I'm so glad Nick was ready to party!  Jack didn't want to go again this day either.  Abi didn't either but she played golf with her friend Adam at Eaglewood.  Nick and I went to Fore Lakes.  It was men's association day everywhere, so we played on the par 3 side.



Wed night I bonded with my buds at Texas Roadhouse.  They went to visit a friend in a resthome that had a stroke a while back.  I wasn't buds with her so I didn't go.  I decided to just bond with them after


Another thing I had to do is take my dad to the DMV and surrender his Drivers License and get an ID card.  His Drivers License was expiring in June.  He has to have a Dr signature and an eye test to get a Driver License.  He would never pass it, and he hasn't driven for over a year or so.  We would have just let his license expire.  But you need an ID if you go to the hospital or a Dr.  So thats what we did.  It makes me sad.  


Here we are waiting for our turn.  He turns 84 in June.  


We did go to Chik Fil A again.  

Thursday night we went to Pioneer Memorial Theater.  We saw King Charles III.  It was okay.  Here is Marlena waiting in the lobby as we get there before it starts.  



Here is Abi getting us a treat!!  


It was about the Royal Family and what could happen when Charles becomes King. 
 I would rate it a 5.  


I did get one nap in and one episode of Judge Judy which is my favorite.  


Friday brought another Golf Game. This time with Michelle.  It was super windy and we almost changed our minds.  But we did it anyway, and it was so fun.  We also went to the par 3 because the executive course side was having a Polynesian males league.  I was also on Fire this day.  almost a hole in one. Of course.  We actually walked the course this time.  





We went to La Puenta after.  Michelle is in the bathroom in this pic.  


Also went to the gym every day.  So proud of myself.  Even was a bit sore.  I don't  lose weight but maybe I am slowing the gain,




Andrew spent the week on his Choir trip in Southern California.  He said it was the best week of his life.  So glad he got to go.











No comments:

Post a Comment