Sunday, April 16, 2017

Snowblast

Abi decided to go to the Snowblast at Snow College this weekend.  It is an overnight stay that orients potential students about Snow College.  Brooke and I drove her down and stayed overnight while she did the blast thing.  They met in the Badger Den (I think) and then separated into groups.











Brooke is showing that she is in that Picture from Native American Club from a year ago when she was at Snow and it is still on display in the Badger den!


Brooke sneaking in her old apartment to take a snapchat and she sees the only TWO people she knew still at SNOW.  


While Abi was snowblasting, Brooke and I decided to do something physical.  We hiked to the S on the mountain.  I thought since it is Snow college and it is a small school hiking would be similar.  I was totally wrong...It was steep. I never thought I would make it, let a lone make it down.  However, with Brooke's help, I survived!!  It was a beautiful night and fun.





















After our Hike we ended up at Ray's pizza.  It was fabulous.  Pizza, salad and bread!  Then off the Walmart and our Hotel.  We stayed at the Horseshoe Mountain Lodge in Mount Pleasant.




We picked up Abi the following day and took some pics at the Snow Sign.  








Super fun weekend getaway.  Love Ephraim and Love Snow.  I think everyone should go to Snow!  Abi is only a Junior in High School so who knows what next year will bring!  

My favorite part about the whole trip is when Andrew said he didn't even know that I was gone or he would have stayed out later on Friday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment