Friday, November 24, 2017

Crown - not thankful, but thankful for Mark

About a week ago, I had this irritated gum problem.  like it really bugged me.  Called my local dentist.  come see me was the response.  (like what did I expect him to say)  A few days later, I noticed a tooth was lose....dang.  Then, walking in to the gym, my tooth falls out and onto  the floor.  It was actually a crown.  So that was better than a tooth.  However, when a crown comes off, there is part of a tooth sticking out in your mouth.  NOPE.  There was nothing left.



Visited my dentist today.  (he is my favorite dentist)  He said what we should do is take off the crown behind it, and make a new one piece crown that would take the place of both teeth and anchor the crown that has no teeth to the one behind it.  If that makes sense.  Genius.  So, he drilled me all up, and got me ready for a crown.  Mark is the best dentist.  Takes such good care of me.  He also takes such good care of my family.  He is one of the funniest people I know.  And has the kindest heart too.

THEN we decided to play golf AGAIN.  We tried to get into Lakeside in West Bountiful.  It was full for the day.  so back to Fore Lakes.  We love that course.  Nick, and Abi and Maureen played again today.  It has never been this warm on Thanksgiving weekend.  Jack, Brooke and Andrew didn't want to go.  They are such party poopers.  I think I was the best today.



That is Abi in the background ...looking for her ball I think...Nick is in the front.  Those are my clubs in the bottom right corner....





We also went to Uintah Golf and looked at all the cool golf stuff they have and we want but won't get...

We got home and Brooke and Andrew put up the Christmas lights while we were gone.  They did a great job.  Even cleaned out the rain gutters while they were up there!




No comments:

Post a Comment