Tuesday, November 28, 2017

kindof odd

So, 8 weeks ago, Chili Willy left to go to Arizona for a visit with his Brother and sister that he hasn't seen for about 10 years.  We haven't seen him since.  He says he is having eye trouble and can't drive home.  Not sure what to think about that.  Wierd he is staying.  I'm sure he has lost his job.

Then, the day I have my tooth out and am asleep due to pain pills, he shows up.  He stays, for Christmas and then one day he is back in AZ.  I have been use to him working all the time and coming home after everyone is asleep and leaving before everyone gets up.  So not seeing him was not a big deal.  But one time we locked the front door on accident and so I knew he didn't come home.  I asked him where he was and he said he was at work.  12 hour mandatory working for the next two days.  Ok.  Then he texts me a few days later, and says 'we have to talk'.

It hit me that he was back in Arizona.  Yep.  He said he has gone back.  There is no way for him to get to work in Utah without driving.  We do live where Bus routes are not very good.  Well, unless you are working at the Church Offices downtown can you take a bus.  So, he went  back because he was making 6.00 more an hour and can take a bus.  Ok. As long as you pay the bills.

Then he says its my fault because I never have time for him.  I am always on my computer.  Well, we did go out to lunch and shop at RC Willey for a dishwasher and he never mentioned he was going back.  He said he didn't know for sure that day. Well, he sure could have said 'I'm thinking of going back'.  Its  not that I miss him or want him here, but I am tired of finding out days later and having to figure it out where he is...

His sister messaged me and I asked her what he is doing there.  She asked me what he had told me.  So obviously they are leary of what he told me.  She said he isn't staying with him but she thinks working kindof a ways away from where she and the brother live.  If that is true then he must be paying rent.  Seems like to me a job that pays more (according to him), and that you have to fly to Utah and then pay rent isn't really making much money.

Reminded of Judge Judy who says 'when things don't add up, it is usually because they don't add up".  Yep.  Can't wait to find out the outcome.  He is paying the bills he is suppose to for now anyway.

UPDATE:  It is January 26, 2018 and he is still in Arizona.  It has been 3 months.

UPDATE:  It is January 27, and he walked in.  He had a small backpack and got there around 11:00 am.  He paid Abi to take him to Target to get his medicine.   Abi said it took a while because they were not already filled.  He fixed my computer, fixed brooke's computer, cleaned the basement.  Then Sunday when we looked for him, he was gone.  Soo weird.  I wish I could parent only a few days a quarter. He said he did everything I asked and he had to be back at work on Monday.  Ok.  Could have told someone that you were only here for a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment