Friday, November 24, 2017

David Archuletta

Brooke has loved David Archuletta for some time.   He came in concert again at Abravanel hall.  So she got tickets...again.  It was actually at Abravanel hall 6 years ago when she was at that concert that he announced he was serving a mission.  fun fact.  Anyway, Abi, Maureen, and Brooke went to David.  He really does a fabulous concert.  We were on row 6.   They were excellent seats.  It was wheelchair seating in front of us so we had extra leg room...or extra room for dancing...He sang for over 2 hours.  Sang all the favorites and some from his new album.  I'm sure Brooke has that one too. 

I don't have many pics because Brooke and Abi were taking them all.  At the end of the concert, after the planned encore, he shakes people's hands.   This time Brooke and Abi got to shake his hand.  (the only reason is because there were a bunch of old ladies in front of us and they were much faster than they were to get to the stage) They were totally excited!  I'm surprised they have washed their hand since them...well, I really don't know if they have or not. 


These are my only pics...I was too slow on the camera to get a picture of him shaking their hand...



Super fun night I got to spend with my girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment