Thursday, December 7, 2017

2nd place loser ...

We have had this weight loss contest at work.  I decided to try it because If I get any fatter, I will not be able to even move... We decided to compete in teams so I was part of the 9th grade team.  It was over 8 weeks I think and we had to weigh in every friday and submit our weight.  I actually did it.  I couldn't believe that I did it.  I submitted my weight to someone else.!

So, since I am writing this down I must have done ok.  Who writes about a weight loss contest that they didn't win (I didn't win but )....so, here are the results...

Subject: Team Weight Loss Challenge Final Results
Team Results
4th place = 7th grade
17.1 lbs lost
1.55 % loss

3rd place = 8th grade
31.6 lbs lost
2.3% loss

2nd place = 9th grade -  I was part of this team, destined for 2nd place....
46.1 lbs lost
2.7% loss

1st place = Classified
63.2 lbs lost
5.48% lost

Individual Results
3rd place = Esperanza Pacejka
7.45% loss

2nd place = Maureen Clemons
8.02% loss

1st place =
Erin Williams
10.42% loss


I about died.  I have actually lost more than that because I lost a few lbs before the contest started....but hey, 2nd place is grand.  No one notices though I think because its like when you gain 20 lbs, no one really notices.....Here is to the next 20 or so...!!


No comments:

Post a Comment