Monday, December 25, 2017

Abominable Snowman

We love all things Abominable Snowman.  A few years ago Jack was terrified of the snowman.  We must have been watching Rudolph and was super scared.  So ever since, we have loved the snowman.

So, I was watching TV this season, and look who came on the TV.  Yes, the abominable snowman. Don't mind the old TV that I got at the DI for 10.00.  It works with an antenna and is still going strong. 




We had some abominable snowman shirts from a few years ago that we got at Target.  We bought all they had.  And so this year we found some other shirts.  Here is Brooke sporting one.  I had one just like it that we wore for the Christmas season.


This is also her wearing it on Chrismas morning...jack just happened to walk over her...



We also waited until like the second week of Dec to get a Christmas tree.  Nick and I went over to Smiths at 5:55 and picked out the cheapest tree we could find for 39.99....They were closing at 6:00.  Nick loaded it in the car for me and dragged it in the house and we put it in a stand. I was kindof impressed with us. 



However, it didn't get decorated until Christmas Eve.  I certainly don't care about things like that, and no one else wanted to bother to decorate it.  But Abi came through and did it. 

Way to go Abi!


No comments:

Post a Comment