Saturday, December 16, 2017

Nativity

Our ward put on a Nativity for the Christmas Party.  Well, so how does that affect me?  I haven't gone to a ward function in years....however, this year Jack had a part as a wiseman or the King and I had to play the piano.  So that required me to attend.  I think I'm good for ward parties for a while...

It was a super cute nativity.  We spent quite a few hours practicing and I was amazed that it came together like it did.  Jack was a fantastic Wisemen and the piano was faaabulous.  Well, ok maybe not fabulous, but it was decent.  Brooke and Nick came to watch too.  The food was weak.


Jack is in the middle in the gray dress
 We changed his costume for the actual performance













Brooke and Nick came to the Party to watch Jack and Lois play the piano.







Brooke also came to Primary after the Nativity.  Nick was also there helping out.  Brooke had to sit over there to stop them from talking so much...



This is Brooke's friend...this is his favorite part of the Samuel song...




We were singing in Primary and Brooke was filming.  That is Jack that got banished to the corner by another lady because he wasn't behaving...hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment