Friday, December 22, 2017

My Tooth Took a Turn For the Worst...

So, I go to the Dentist yesterday to get my crown glued in....I also had this piece of tooth that was still there. Mark decided we better take that part out so we don't have problems with it.  I don't know if it wouldn't fit right or don't want to take the crown off later and then have to deal with it.

However I had to go see his bud, the Oral Surgeon.  I went to the Bountiful officetoday at 7:00 am and his bud the Oral Surgeon took my tooth out.  I have been on pain meds all day and I will tel you they are making me fall asleep.  I don't remember when I have taken them before being this tired and feeling weird.  But, it is kind of a cool feeling because I can't go anywhere!!!

I have not had any teeth pulled since my wisdom teeth when I was 18 so I didn't even think about the pain meds....I was planning on going to the gym later today.

Now I have to wait like 5 days until Mark can glue the real crown in place.  It is Christmas weekend.  So for now, I am fixing to find a show on netflix and watch it for a few minutes until I fall asleep again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment