Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2nd Best Day of the School Year

Today was the LAST day of school before Christmas Break.  It is a fun day, but kindof hard at the same time.. People are in festive moods and the kids are mostly good and a bit wild.  I managed to get about 3 gifts from students.  It is super nice that they even want to give me anything at all. Some years I get like 5 others 1 or 2.

I especially think it is nice when they include a note that is short and sweet that says they appreciate me being a good teacher or putting up with their bad class.  At least one or two of them see that I do try my very best to be a good teacher.  We also got a ham from the Admin.  I hope I can find someone to eat it. . .I don't like ham.  But it is a nice gesture.

I am super tired.  It is a hard week.  It means the year is almost half over.  Wow.  Can't wait for the Break. I have no money but it is fun to just not have to go to work and watch Judge Judy.  I think I will do a puzzle too.

Here are two notes that I got with presents from the kids.  Love them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment