Friday, November 8, 2019

Halloween


My favorite Holiday is Halloween. Absolutely love it.  Someone can do whatever you want for the holiday. If you are festive, then answer the door and give out candy.  If you are not festive, then turn your light of and stay in the basement.  Dress up if you want or don't. It is especially more fun for me since I don't have to get my kids costumes together.  But that was super fun too.


Now I just send my college kids packages full of HUD.  Just to say I am thinking of them and I love them.  It is mostly reeses peanut butter cups.  Thats our favorite. I try to mix it up with Kit Kats because they were Melanie's favorite.  Oh, and everyone always needs some Halloween HUD.  
And I put some money in it.  Not much, but something to go to lunch or get a frozen Yogurt.  







We had Papa Murphys pizza for dinner at our house, and gave out candy.  jack went out with his friends and Nick slept the entire night.  It was a win for everyone.  I even had tons of candy left over because it was so cold that we didn't get the usual amount of trick or treaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment