Saturday, November 16, 2019

Messages and More

This is a rambling of my thoughts and a few pictures that I have on my phone.


These are a common message I get lately...





We went to a musical fireside and these are Nick's church shoes...



this is Blake, McKenna and Jack.  Blake has been driving a dump truck and decided he didn't like it so he is going back to his job at ARUP.  This was one of his last days.


Jack was with McKenna and he does know how to clean a windshield...




This is Jack at McKenna's house...


Abi went to hang with Michelle when she was in St George.   Abi and McCall were so much fun on their trip. . . :)



I had to go to school for an SEOP meeting with Jack. Its some meeting with the counselors that they plan their schedule .  Jack wouldn't pose for me any more than this...

No comments:

Post a Comment