Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Sometimes I'm smart



I lost the remote to my Garage door.  I only have one.  I couldn't find it anywhere.  AND I hate parking outside the garage especially when its cold.  So I decided I needed to buy a new one.  I bought one at Ace hardware and it didn't program with my garage door opener.  Then I bought hte following one online and it didn't have instructions how to program it.  So, I looked up on Youtube how to do it, and watched a video how to program a Martin Door that I have.  I followed the directions, and pushed the program button and the wrong lights came on, but it said then to press one more time and these other lights will come on.  Well, different lights came on, but I kept following the directions.  Then press the remote button, then back to the program button.  THEN try the remote.
What do you know, I programmed it!  IT works and has for 24 hours!  I had to climb up on a ladder and program it from the opener.  Sometimes I even impress myself.  I'm going to buy another remote so I have two.  That will save me if I ever lose this one again!





Love this.  

`


I was a bit impressed with myself again when I finished this dresser.  I lightly sanded it, and painted it and replaced the knobs.  I had to reposition the bar pulls because the holes were too far apart since it is a super old dresser.  I had to drill new holes and fill the old with wood filler, then repaint the drawer front.  I think it looks great. I have never used wood filler before.  I didn't think it would look as good as it does.



These M and M's are filled with Nutella which I love Nutella.  However, they did disappoint.  They are not very good.  So sad.


I picked Nick up from Bountiful high and he passed his driving test!  yahoo.  Now all we have to do is go to the DMV and get his picture taken!  It is hard to pass the test the first time.  I think he was a bit nervous.





No comments:

Post a Comment