Tuesday, December 3, 2019

A Surprise for Thanksgiving


So, Wednesday before Thanksgiving we have off from school.  I went to the gym, then home.  I was getting in the car to leave, and I saw a white car drive up...I was like dang...who's coming to talk to me.  THEN I got a facetime call from Brooke and I see her walking up the driveway!  WHAT?  My Brooke just showed up at my house the day BEFORE thankgiving.  I was soo happy. 

Her friend, Ty's aunt died and the celebration was the day before. Ty's mother flew her in so she could go to the celebration. She was in Ty's car.  I was on my way to the World's Biggest Costco so she went with me!  I love catting around with Brooke.  We had such a great time. 




We got home and had some phone time....They are great conversationalists. 





Later in the day Andrew and Abi showed up for Thanksgiving.  All of my favorite people were home for the Holiday.  I was so happy. 






Then we had some cuddle time after the costco visit!  We had to take a quick nap.



Nothing like Thanksgiving with out some football practice in the kitchen.  Abi ended up on the floor. . .:)

What a great surprise. I have missed Brooke and was so happy to see her!  Such a fun time.  We also ended up at Cafe Rio that night for dinner with all my favorite peeps.  Oh, and Ty came with us , He's my favorite too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment