Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving Day started at Mark's house.  He reserved his Clubhouse since he lives in a condo now.  I had to bring Green Bean Casserole, Mexi Dip and yams.  WHAT?  Yes I had to bring yams. I have never made yams.  I bought these Sweet Potatoes in a can since I had no idea what to do.   People actually ate them, so maybe they were ok.  I looked at them and there were no marshmallows on the top.  I think when someone took the aluminum foil off they took the marshmallows off too...:)



We had a great time.  These are random pictures of people.  We had a great time. 





                                      This is Abi who did the Turkey Craft that Michelle provided.

                             





This is Abi's Bingo Prize.  Everyone got a prize for Bingo.  I didn't take many pictures of  Bingo though.
Brooke and Ty




This pic is of my family.  All my kids were there.  Made my whole holiday.  




These few pics aren't that great...







Everyone wanted to be in our family picture...























There are a million of these family pics but these are the greatest people around. I thought they all showed our different personalities.





Abi and Nick waiting to go after the chairs were put away










No comments:

Post a Comment