Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Black Friday

Started Friday at the Planet Fitness.  Abi and Andrew came to the Planet with me.  And guess who we walks in while we were there. Grandma.  She loves the Planet too. Andrew was my guest and they let Abi in just because she has a membership in St. George.  So nice.  We couldn't use the massage chairs though...:(













Andrew was our Fitness coach helping Gma and Abi with Free weights. I hate the free weights because I am so intimidated by them...





I might need this Cheetah dress in the near future.  I think a wedding at the Zoo and we all wear our favorite animal prints would be good.  Cheetah is my favorite. I think this dress would be great.







Nick got invited to the Girls Choice Christmas Dance.  And their day activity is to go Ice Skating.  We decided Nick had to go ice skating to practice and make sure he can do it for his date. Abi, Jack and Nick decided to go Ice Skating. 




Jack and Abi did great.  Nick fell down on Abi and hurt his Ankle so ended his session early...


                                I am not sure if he will be able to go to his day activity and ice skate..



Here is what it looks like 5 days later.  They postponed the day activity for a few days so hopefully he will be sort of recovered and can walk in without limping.  


No comments:

Post a Comment