Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Saturday

We went to the gym...well, Andrew and I went to the gym on Saturday Am. Abi decided she was too tired to go...Andrew as my personal trainer.

We went home and went shopping to Van Heusen and the Traverse Mountain Outlet mall.  We also ended up at Cafe Rio for lunch.  Then Andrew and Abi both had places to go.






                         When I got back on Saturday night, this is who I found asleep in my bed.





Sunday Abi and Andrew both went to church with us.  Yay.  Love having them. Abi played the piano for me in Primary since it was a new song that I didn't have time to learn.


Then we headed to Costco since Andrew wanted to stock up on some Diet Coke to go into finals week.  They needed toilet paper too.




Brooke left Thanksgiving night to head to Disneyworld.  Ty went with her.  Here she is in the matching sweaters!






                         Nick fell down ice skating and 4 days later this is what the ankle looks like...

No comments:

Post a Comment